Pink Screen with HDMI

xFluing
Go to solution Solved by xFluing,

Nevermind, I fixed it. My monitor's color space was set to RGB mode, and upon setting it to Auto (or YUV) the problem goes away.

I have a 144 Hz monitor which uses HDMI 2.0 as input. Whenever a full screen game is set to a refresh rate below 144, everything turns pink, now I wouldn't have posted this here had there not been a caveat: shitty ports like Dark Souls 1 won't let me choose anything higher than 60 Hz (not even with DSFix) so I'm pretty much stuck with a pink screen, how can I fix this?

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk | Corsair LPX 16GB 3000MHz CL16 | XFX RX 6700 XT QICK 319 | Corsair TX 550M 80+ Gold PSU

Nevermind, I fixed it. My monitor's color space was set to RGB mode, and upon setting it to Auto (or YUV) the problem goes away.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk | Corsair LPX 16GB 3000MHz CL16 | XFX RX 6700 XT QICK 319 | Corsair TX 550M 80+ Gold PSU

• 4 years later...

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but how did you find the option to change the color space?

I'm having the same issue, but can't seem to find the option on my monitor

On 1/20/2024 at 5:59 PM, jebusnebus said:

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but how did you find the option to change the color space?

I'm having the same issue, but can't seem to find the option on my monitor

Try using a DisplayPort cable if your monitor has a DP input. It's all really fuzzy but I think I didn't have this problem with a DP cable.