Fingertip and palm mice

EnterClassroom

I have 18,5cm and 9cm hand,and my grip style are fingertip and sometime claw grip,is asus gladius 2 origin fit to me? 

Thankyou and sorry for my bad english

5 minutes ago, EnterClassroom said:

I have 18,5cm and 9cm hand,and my grip style are fingertip and sometime claw grip,is asus gladius 2 origin fit to me? 

Mouse grip doesn't *really* matter (prepare for a possible flame war)

Pretty much any mouse that you like the looks of, and that feel good should work fine.

-Llama

Ryzen 7 1700X - Cryorig C7 - Gigabyte Gaming B450 Wifi - 16GB GSKILL Aegis DDR4-3000mghz - WD Black NVMe 250GB M.2 / WD Black 2.5 1TB HD - Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 8GB - FD Node 202

"Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window."

— Steve Wozniak

PCPartPicker - Steam - GitHub

On 2/23/2019 at 10:21 AM, LlamaFamah said:

Mouse grip doesn't *really* matter (prepare for a possible flame war)

You damn right it will be....it is matter because the body of the mouse determine the grip style.

On 2/23/2019 at 10:15 AM, EnterClassroom said:

Dont get that mouse if possible get another one such as G502, Deathadder elite/chroma, or just visit my guide below and choose the mouse from the recommendation section..

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

5 hours ago, Hiya! said:

You damn right it would be....it is matter because the body of the mouse determine the grip style.

It is a mouse... put your hands around it, and play games.

Ryzen 7 1700X - Cryorig C7 - Gigabyte Gaming B450 Wifi - 16GB GSKILL Aegis DDR4-3000mghz - WD Black NVMe 250GB M.2 / WD Black 2.5 1TB HD - Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 8GB - FD Node 202

"Never trust a computer you can’t throw out a window."

— Steve Wozniak

PCPartPicker - Steam - GitHub

2 hours ago, LlamaFamah said:

It is a mouse... put your hands around it, and play games.

Alright then..here you go

Image result for apple mouse

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore