Youtube Video about Copyright.

Hello my name is Clayton Green. As you know there was an issue with the Copyright between Linus and Carey I did this video to show you guys on what I did on my opinions? Please comment on my Youtube Channel. Thank You for your time!! :)

image.png

Please don't try to advertise your YouTube channel here. If you are going to try and advertise your YouTube channel here, at least embed the video and not just a screenshot of the video.

You should prepare more before starting to record. Have the links and videos you want to reference open in the background ready to go so you're not wasting a few minutes trying to search for it. Also write a few bullet points before hand of what you want to discuss so you avoid the "Umms" & "Uhhs" and long silent pauses.

There seems to be some serious performance issues with your system, probably due to the OBS recording. You should look in to solving that issue before recording videos again. There's constant lag in the video and it's very stuttery. When you're watching YouTube videos it's looking like a slideshow simply because your PC can't keep up. It makes the video very difficult to watch from a visual perspective. I'm sure there are people on the forums here that will be happy to help you set up OBS. There's also some issues with your microphone, lots of background noise and you were too quiet to hear clearly.

I watched the full video, and coupled with the background noise of the other people in the house and the TV, lack of talking points, "Umms" & "uhhs", as well as overall mumbling... I have absolutely no idea what you said in any of it. The message was completely lost.

I would recommend you watch the video on the issue by UFD Tech. He's done a pretty good wrap up of the situation.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Advertising your youtube channel isn't allowed on here, per the Community Standards

Topic locked

HTTP/2 203