Ram upgrade for HP Notebook 15-ay011tx

Go to solution Solved by unsungheroist,
45 minutes ago, Elo Gaming said:

max 16gb or 2x8

also mixing memory is not a good idea. best to buy 2 stick of the same bin.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&Description=16gb ddr4 2133mhz sodimm&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=36

the average price to max out this laptop around $100

trying to get parts in India will affect price. your best bet is to buy from Ebay from a reputable seller and have them send it to India as a lot of online retailers will not ship to India

Product: Hp Notebook - 15-Ay011tx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

I want to add a 8gb ram in my laptop so that the total memory in my laptop becomes 12gb(since the laptop already came with 4gb of ram).i want to ask if i should go for it or not.Since i know there is technology called dual channel in rams. So what should i do.Also whether or not is it a good idea since there can be frquency issues as well.

Also i cant find out the ram having same frequency as my laptop has i am from india and i had uploaded the ram photo please help.

51775723_2240020699381939_6589074551890509824_n.jpg

45 minutes ago, Elo Gaming said:

max 16gb or 2x8

also mixing memory is not a good idea. best to buy 2 stick of the same bin.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&Description=16gb ddr4 2133mhz sodimm&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=36

the average price to max out this laptop around $100

trying to get parts in India will affect price. your best bet is to buy from Ebay from a reputable seller and have them send it to India as a lot of online retailers will not ship to India

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.