Anti UV Glare Gaming Glasses

lmeneses

I do not know which thread to post this in, so I decided this was the most relevant to my need. Recently, I experienced the absolute worst migraine after a long gaming session, and I decided it might be worth it to invest in some "gaming glasses." I've found a few options, but I just wanted to see if anyone else has any recommendations. Budget is no more than $30, but the lower the better! I also do not wear glasses. Any help is much appreciated! 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

I have the blockz coating on my Zenni glasses that I wear every day and I no longer get headaches at work. lenses are completely clear, too.

Intel 11700K - Gigabyte 3080 Ti- Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro - Sabrent Rocket NVME - Corsair 16GB DDR4

4 minutes ago, jake9000 said:

I have the blockz coating on my Zenni glasses that I wear every day and I no longer get headaches at work. lenses are completely clear, too.

So, you apply the coating onto your glasses?

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

No, they apply it to lenses that you order. You would need a vacuum chamber to do a DIY application.

Intel 11700K - Gigabyte 3080 Ti- Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro - Sabrent Rocket NVME - Corsair 16GB DDR4

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Do you already wear glasses?

No, probably should've mentioned that lol

1 minute ago, jake9000 said:

No, they apply it to lenses that you order. You would need a vacuum chamber to do a DIY application.

Oh, I see. How much does it cost? 

In that case just check out the cheapos on amazon or ali. Our HR nerds have been handing out company-branded computer glasses that people seem to like.

The coating is $15ish plus you have to buy the frames... readymade glasses from a non-rx company will cost less.

I got anti glare computer treatment for my Prescriptions Lenses at my eye doctor. That can be a good option

i7 6700k, GTX 1080, Crucial MX 300, Maximus VII Hero, WD Blue, 16 GB RAM

28 minutes ago, KING OF THE DIRTY DANS said:

I got anti glare computer treatment for my Prescriptions Lenses at my eye doctor. That can be a good option

Ooo, good idea, I shall check that out