Hypoxz

Hi I was looking for a good budget priced monitor

Maybe around 200€

144hz

good design (thin bezels)

1ms response

low motion blur and all that good stuff

What resolution are you looking for?

At your price point I'm assuming you're looking for 1080p? AOC makes hella good monitors for the price, I have one of their AOC Agon 1440p/144Hz/1ms/FreeSync monitors and freaking love it.

I'd highly suggest the AOC G2590FX. It's 1080p/144Hz/1ms/FreeSync and has super thin bezels. It's also one of the 12 FreeSync monitors that nVIDIA confirmed as G-Sync compatible. Not sure what price it'll cost you in your country but it comes in at $219 USD which is right in your budget.

7 hours ago, ThisIsCheez said:

What resolution are you looking for?

At your price point I'm assuming you're looking for 1080p? AOC makes hella good monitors for the price, I have one of their AOC Agon 1440p/144Hz/1ms/FreeSync monitors and freaking love it.

I'd highly suggest the AOC G2590FX. It's 1080p/144Hz/1ms/FreeSync and has super thin bezels. It's also one of the 12 FreeSync monitors that nVIDIA confirmed as G-Sync compatible. Not sure what price it'll cost you in your country but it comes in at $219 USD which is right in your budget.

Thx I think I’m gonna buy it on paper it looks really good and it’s 200 euros and  the design is nice