Windows BSOD Screen "Ntfs.sys is missing or contains errors"

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

My brother's prebuilt iBuypower PC has a BSOD  everytime he boots his pc up and then it shuts off 2 minutes later. It says "The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors

File: Windows/System32/Drivers/Ntfs.sys

Error code: 0xc00000f"

It then says i need to use recovery tools, but the PC doesn't have an optical disk drive or any Windows 10 CD's.

I have no idea if this is a HDD or Memory issue but i've tried a lot of things and nothing has resolved the issue, if anyone can help me it would be appreciated. I put this in this part of the forums because it seems the most related to what the issue is. Thanks in advance.

repair.jpg

Yeah, it looks like your Windows install is fucked, you're probably gonna have to reinstall.

Grab a USB drive (at least 8gb) and go to another working Windows computer. Download Microsoft's Media Creation tool and follow the steps to make a USB Flash Drive installer. (The default options should be fine)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

does safe mode work? if you need to reinstall, make sure that you back up your data (somehow) first

Update

Trying to enter safe mode or using any other of the options gives an error screen again. The only thing that doesn't automatically give an error screen is going into the UEFI Firmware Settings, and that just goes to the BIOS screen. I have downloaded the media creation tool onto a usb flash drive but i don't know what to do now...

biosscreen.jpg

What you should have done was run the media creation tool on the computer you used to download it and select the create USB media option selecting the USB drive as the tool on its own doesn't do anything and can't make a USB drive bootable.