Hey - any tips and tricks on how to get my Blue Yeti to pickup less noise from my Speakers?

Skullbunny

I've got loud speakers, and sadly, its really a hard time adjusting it in such way my microphone picks up my voice - but doesn't trigger by the sound out of my speakers.

The microphone isn't Analog - its digital. Mostly using Discord.

Any cheeky comments such as 'use a headset' or 'use headphones' are...yeah. Thanks.

Windows or your audio drivers might have a noise suppression or echo cancellation option, and I know Discord has both of those built in. If neither of those work your options are basically move your mic farther from your speakers, lower your speaker volume and listen harder, or lower your microphone volume and talk louder.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

3 hours ago, Skullbunny said:

I've got loud speakers, and sadly, its really a hard time adjusting it in such way my microphone picks up my voice - but doesn't trigger by the sound out of my speakers.

What mode do you use with Yeti and what is the space setup of the speakers and mic(i.e. are they very close to the mic etc) ? Because if you use cardioid mode with Yeti it will record sounds that are directly in front of the microphone.

You could try placing noise cancelling phone behind the microphone.  I can't recall if the Yeti has an omni-directional mode.  This could also help.