Should I rewire my pc

Go to solution Solved by aisle9,

It looks like an electrical engineer barfed in your case.

Re-doing the cable management would be a purely aesthetic choice in this situation. If you're comfortable doing so and want to give it a go, go for it. Looks like there's plenty of room behind the motherboard to hide it all.

Plz help me with this so I kinda bought this PC prebuild because I was not allowed to build one should I sort out the wiring or let it stay

1547874077056-1679168238.jpg

If you feel like it. No benefit aside from looks. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

It looks like an electrical engineer barfed in your case.

Re-doing the cable management would be a purely aesthetic choice in this situation. If you're comfortable doing so and want to give it a go, go for it. Looks like there's plenty of room behind the motherboard to hide it all.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Would help in feeling like you built it, lol. Go for it.

Unless you think you'd get in trouble. In that case, don't.

Just get a new $40 case and then install it in there. That’s a crappy pic but also looks like your case doesn’t have good cable management areas

• CPU 12900k   Motherboard Asus z690 prime RAM 32gb gskill 3200 trident z GPU Msi suprim RTX3080 wekwb block Case 011 dynamic PSU Evga gq  850w 1tb NVME m.2 boot drive

Well, thanks for the help it's seem to be that I will get in trouble so I have decided not to do it right now but will later on in the holidays.

PS I already change the ram slot form A1A2 To A2B2 No one found out!

That picture was taken from a tab not a Iphone X

the phrases 'not allowed to build one' and 'No one found out!' makes me feel like you are asking people if you should mess with a machine that you already know you shouldnt / are not allowed to mess with?

Go for it. The cable management looks like an old IBM straight outta the 90's. And the comment regarding the photo was irrelevant btw.