Is dis a good Deal?

EpicGeekonFire

Someone at school has a broken S4 and tmmrw i will confirm if its just the glass or the digitizer. If the digitizer is broken then its gonna cost like 200 bucks to get the part an its not worth it. Its its only the glass I can buy a small kit for about 20 bucks and easily replace the glass. I can buy the phone for about 30-50 bucks and with a 10-20 buck kit i can get this phone for really cheap. Should I buy it?

if you can fix it for 20 bucks plus the 50 then i'd say it is worth it. If you're not sure you can fix it yourself then maybe not a good buy. Also take into account you current phone: Is it old or does it really need to be upgraded? Or are you like me and just want the best always no matter the cost.  B)

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

ermmmm, I think not D:

If you want to spend so much effort for a quick buck sure I guess, but I wouldn't  xD

Edited by SirReallySam

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Nexus 5 FTW!

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

50% to 80% failure rate if you replace the glass of the s4 yourself...

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Replacing the glass though, that is not just something you do "easily".

Actually it's the easiest screen if. I have ever seen.

50% to 80% failure rate if you replace the glass of the s4 yourself...

It's just the glass, you heat it and pry it off.