Arizona Sunshine Crashes - Keep or refund?

Arizona Sunshine with bugs  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Refund or keep and try to fix?

• Keep
    • Refund

I have an Oculus Rift and I Iecently bought Arizona Sunshine for 20€ (50% off in total) on sale. 

Performance seems good even on very high settings with an i7 3770k@4.6GHz and GTX 1080. 

I have huge issues starting the game. I seldomly play VR so I haven't played since Oculus reworked Home. Steam now seems to have a huge issue with starting steamVR which seems only related to the steam VR home because sometimes I got Arizona Sunshine to start without it running/ running errorlessly. 

The game sometimes crashes when reading completes and the level should render and I sometimes could not get it into the foreground. 

There are some recent reports about weird crashing in the steam forum for the game but that was not enough confirmation for me. 

What I am now debating is if I should move on and play something else or keep trying. I am still well inside the 14 day window and currently at 90 minutes playtime which should be more like 35 minutes should I refund or try to fix it? Is it worth it? Does this game have widespread issues? It is out for a fairly long time now so I assume not. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system