Laptop with discrete graphics under £500

Carter

I know this is a bit random, but I'm interested in getting a laptop with discrete graphics, however I'm on a tight budget of just £500 ($750 ish). i have seen the Asus U32VJ but I can't find any reviews of it. Does anyone here have one? The reason why I mention this laptop is because it has an i5 and gt635m, which is the highest cpu/gpu specs i can find in this price range. I would use this laptop for general use and light gaming (I noticed on notebookcheck that the gt635m can play dirt 3 on high at 60fps and crisis 2 on med at 41 fps). I don't mind playing games on med and low as I recognise the limitations due to budget. I also understand that I would have trouble playing some games such as bf3, which is why I say 'light gaming'. I am sure there are other people in a similar situation to me, so does anyone have any other suggestions or info on the u32vj? Thanks everyone.

OnePlus 6T

maybe look for an acer aspire v3? theres versions with a 630m and a 640m. see if u can find the version with the 640m that fits in your budget. v3 is incredibly cheap for the specs however it will lack in build quality etc

Thanks. I understand that I will have to make compromises with things such as build quality

OnePlus 6T