Need Help with nickname

Go to solution Solved by Canada EH,

Smol: The New Social Media Word That's "Small," But Cuter

http://mentalfloss.com/article/69490/smol-new-social-media-word-thats-small-cuter

2 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

As long as the important bits are not proportional you'll be right ;) 

Geez... I dunno how to respond to that without coming off as either bragging or being humble... I mean I guess this responce doesn't help either..

Edit: I feel like I should prob close this since its been solved but also its just kinda fun to interact, should I close it? Kinda new to forum sites..

4 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

As long as the important bits are not proportional you'll be right ;)

I know I am right!

Women love taller men, rich men, men with a full head of hair, decent looking, great lover, sensitive, emotional, a good father figure, family man. Tall dark and handsome as the mysterious women say.

4 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

I know I am right!

Women love taller men, rich men, men with a full head of hair, decent looking, great lover, sensitive, emotional, a good father figure, family man. Tall dark and handsome as the mysterious women say.

Not nessesarily... the problem with generallizations is that theyre almost always wrong especially when its half the population, Ive talked to plenty of chicks that dont mind me like I am or even prefer someone my sized over what you described. Not talking about just the chicks I talk to romatically, friends and coworkers included

I think its in the human genome of the female genes that women like a man taller, and it dont matter if its an inch taller or what. Its just natural science. This is also true in the work enviroment as well.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/no-tall-tale-height-matters/

Short people know the sad litany all too well: Numerous studies show that they probably earn less than taller colleagues. They get fewer dates as well as fewer promotions. Their bosses are probably taller than they are—in fact, more than half of U.S. CEOs clock reach six-feet- (183-centimeters-) plus. And if all that wasn't depressing enough, now comes word from Johns Hopkins University that height-advantaged Americans—particularly women—are also less likely to suffer from dementia.

32 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

I know I am right!

Let’s not belittle him (sorry)

11 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

I think its in the human genome of the female genes that women like a man taller, and it dont matter if its an inch taller or what. Its just natural science. This is also true in the work enviroment as well.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/no-tall-tale-height-matters/

I wont argue its definitely more common, hense that being the stereotype but I do take issue with it being nearly all women as a whole

1 minute ago, RorzNZ said:

Let’s not belittle him (sorry)

Its chill, this is becoming more of a debate now more than anything. Its pretty hard to hurt my feelings

Just now, ThatBlockishWay said:

Its chill, this is becoming more of a debate now more than anything. Its pretty hard to hurt my feelings

Tbh at least you aren’t like those short people with small man syndrome.

1 minute ago, RorzNZ said:

Tbh at least you aren’t like those short people with small man syndrome.

Yea, I havent really met someone like that but Im sure they exsist. I cant really do too much to change anything so may as well come to at least tolerate myself right?

2 hours ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

Yea, I havent really met someone like that but Im sure they exsist. I cant really do too much to change anything so may as well come to at least tolerate myself right?

They go to the gym every 2 minutes and get on the roids etc. Always pick up a fight. See them every time I go. 

2 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

They go to the gym every 2 minutes and get on the roids etc. Always pick up a fight. See them every time I go. 

Ahhh those guys, I know whatcha mean. Also bad news bears, apparently its a bad thing? I asked a friend who seems like the visit tumblr and stuff alot and she said its degrading... Im just confused again. Is it an inside joke?

A nickname isn't something that you get to ask people to change, it's something that is given to you, the more you try to push back, the more they are going to keep calling you by it.

I'm just lucky that my nickname (Arika is my nickname) is a derivative of my real name

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

9 minutes ago, Arika S said:

A nickname isn't something that you get to ask people to change, it's something that is given to you, the more you try to push back, the more they are going to keep calling you by it.

I'm just lucky that my nickname (Arika is my nickname) is a derivative of my real name

Yea I know, I'm tryin to figure out if its a compliment or not.... Im gettin a mixed bag of answers...

6 minutes ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

Yea I know, I'm tryin to figure out if its a compliment or not.... Im gettin a mixed bag of answers...

well, how does she say it?

cute and happy, high pitched = good intentions

disgusted, derogatory, low pitch = bad intentions

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

6 hours ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

it being nearly all women as a whole

Hard to say, its our "animal" nature like any other animal I guess.

The brighter the feathers the more mates the bird gets!

;)

6 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

(sorry) 

Oh I am not, I was thinking though that you must be Canadian, oh I am sorry your a New Zealander. Do you take offense to being called a "Kiwi"?

On 11/26/2018 at 11:57 AM, ThatBlockishWay said:

talking to a chick a fair bit of the time they call me a smol bean... what is this exactly and is it worth trying to stop being a called

Next time one calls you that say "thanks! you too" and see how they respond. That will let you know if it's good or not. I'm not responsible for any ruined relationships.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

21 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

Next time one calls you that say

I would play with it a bit, depending on whom says it.

Practical joke would be to act all upset like it was a diss, get in their face, then a day or two later say "Just messing with you"

1 hour ago, straight_stewie said:

Next time one calls you that say "thanks! you too" and see how they respond. That will let you know if it's good or not. I'm not responsible for any ruined relationships.

Dang, why didnt I think of that... good idea. Itll prob be awhile though... kinda havin a hard time but it happens

1 hour ago, Canada EH said:

Hard to say, its our "animal" nature like any other animal I guess.

The brighter the feathers the more mates the bird gets!

;)

Please stop, you're coming off as the kinda guy that makes me nauseous. Also please stop bein kinda jerky, nobody likes that guy....

2 hours ago, Canada EH said:

Oh I am not, I was thinking though that you must be Canadian, oh I am sorry your a New Zealander. Do you take offense to being called a "Kiwi"?

Its all good. Kiwi, Pakeha, New Zealander all suitable

13 hours ago, Arika S said:

well, how does she say it?

cute and happy, high pitched = good intentions

disgusted, derogatory, low pitch = bad intentions

She said it like it was a good thing but I dunno if it was Im like a puppy cute or Im just kinda silly, I dunno. Prob looking wayyyy to far into this at this point, Im just gonna say its good even if it might not be the best and call it good