Project M8

p0Pe
Hello again guys!

This project was completed a little over a year ago, and have been my primary workstation ever since. It is about to get retired, so I thought I would share it with you.

Specs:

Case: CaseLabs M8
Mobo: MSI GD85
CPU: Intel I5 760
Ram: 32 GB corsair Dominator Platinum
PSU: Corsair AX1200
GFX: AMD 7950
SSD: Corsair performance pro 128 gb

watercooling: 
3*360 mm Aquacomputer AMS radiator
Aquacomputer cuplex kryos cpu block
EK 7950 waterblock with backplate
2*laing d5 vario pumps
Bitspower fittings
Custom reservoirs

This build was a fun experiment with 3D printing, where my goal was to hide every cable in the case, going against the long lasting trend of sleeving. This was done by 3D printing "hiders" that I could route the cables inside.

Enjoy, and comments are more than welcome as I will use some of the techniques from this mod in my next one:)

M8.JPG

M8_1.JPG

M8_2.JPG

M8_3.JPG

M8_4.JPG

M8_5.JPG

M8_6.JPG

M8_7.JPG

M8_8.JPG

M8_9.JPG

M8_10.JPG

M8_12.JPG

M8_13.JPG

M8_15.JPG

M8_16.JPG

M8_17.JPG

M8_18bw.jpg

M8_19.JPG

M8_20.JPG

M8_21.JPG

M8_22.JPG

I hope you have enjoyed this project as much as I have, and I would like to thank the persons who have made it possible to get such cool hardware in there! So a great thank goes out to the sponsors of this project, Jim from caselabs for sending me the case, Vincent from bitspower for providing me a huge load of fittings, Gareth from Corsair for sending SSD´s and RAM, and Daniel from Coolbits for providing watercooling parts!

CaseLabsWebLogo.png

corsair-logo.jpg

bitspower.jpg

coolbits.dk.jpg

Thank you all for reading!

this was an awesome build!! amazing pictures,love your camera and loved the case very much! Avery good build indeed! :)

and did you get all those companies sponsor them for you? well if yes,how?

Another question for you! How did you hide all the cables?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Wow this is awesome, love the things you made to hide the power cables!

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Love the build man but I'm curious, which msi 7950 is that one?

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Finally something different! Awesome! :)

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

That white and black color scheme is awesome, and the copper on those waterblocks looks SOOOOOO GOOOD!

i5 3570k - MSI Z77 GD65 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - Galaxy GTX 780 - Corsair AX650 - Custom CPU Loop - Corsair 650D - OCZ Agility 4 128GB - WD Black 640GB

This is an honorable retirement for such a beautiful rig. 

rawr!! I'm a ferret!

really man awesome job looks amazing and clean 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)