GeForce Game Ready Driver 361.75 - WHQL

source: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-and-tom-clancys-the-division-beta-game-ready-driver

Release Highlights
Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix possible makes it into the Game Ready driver. As a result, you can be sure you’ll have the best day-1 gaming experience for your favorite new titles.

Game Ready
Learn more about how to get the optimal experience for Rise of the Tomb Raider and Tom Clancy’s The Division (Beta)

Gaming Technology
Beta support on GeForce GTX GPUs for external graphics over Thunderbolt 3
GPUs supported include all GTX 900 series, Titan X, and GeForce GTX 750 and 750Ti.

release notes: https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/10/10/us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/361.75/361.75-win10-win8-win7-winvista-desktop-release-notes.pdf

I wonder what this will break for mobile users ._.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

[sLI] Clock speeds remain above idle at 144 Hz on desktop. [1631144]

Let's hope this issue is actually fixed. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Let's hope this issue is actually fixed. 

Also that the hotfix for crashing Adobe software is included. Kinda messed up my system something fierce. It's also great that they're finally officially adding support for thunderbolt external GPUs.

I hope the AMD folks get their driver soon. :(

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Also that the hotfix for crashing Adobe software is included. Kinda messed up my system something fierce. It's also great that they're finally officially adding support for thunderbolt external GPUs.

I hope the AMD folks get their driver soon. :(

Knowing AMD, its probably 1 week/ 1 month after the game launched LOL  :lol:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Knowing AMD, its probably 1 week/ 1 month after the game launched LOL  :lol:

Well Rise of the Tomb Raider is a Gameworks title this time round. Wonder if that means no TressFX this time; although no fancy Gameworks tech that I noticed. Just HBAO+ that seems notable.

I really want to get back to AMD for Polaris, but they need to get their Driver game in shape.

Well Rise of the Tomb Raider is a Gameworks title this time round. Wonder if that means no TressFX this time; although no fancy Gameworks tech that I noticed. Just HBAO+ that seems notable.

I really want to get back to AMD for Polaris, but they need to get their Driver game in shape.

Last I heard, tressFX was also included, so its probably one of those games like GTA 5 where AMD tech was also included in a "Nvidia sponsored game" 

True though, these days AMD and Nvidia just compete at how bad their drivers can be. Its getting hilarious. 

*"Fury TDP 300w?" 

"Don't worry, we'll make our 980 Ti idle at 200w for you bae :)" 

*Joke

*"Fury TDP 300w?" 

"Don't worry, we'll make our 980 Ti idle at 200w for you bae :)" 

*Joke

"Oh, and we'll make you NVIDIA driver kernel crash if you need to open any Adobe software. Oh want to actually render a file using said software and click on a different window? Better crash the drivers and blackscreen your system." -NVIDIA.

:/ The hell is going on some times. :P

I just installed this and noticed that now I see my 980 Ti in the Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media section of the system tray. Is this normal?

I just installed this and noticed that now I see my 980 Ti in the Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media section of the system tray. Is this normal?

Not, not unless you have it plugged it via an external Thunderbolt enclosure.

Please, please, please, let Tomb Raider play well. I want to play a game day one and not have it be a disaster.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Not, not unless you have it plugged it via an external Thunderbolt enclosure.

No, I don't. This has only shown up since installing the 361.75 driver. Hmm.

No, I don't. This has only shown up since installing the 361.75 driver. Hmm.

Well I'll be damned, it shows the same for one of my 980Ti's as well.

zkrIbD9.jpg

-snip-

Well, I'm glad it's not just me. ;)

This is... weird.

zkrIbD9.jpg

Me too, same thing

On the bright side, if you're running any Kepler based cards for Rise of the Tomb Raider; you'll be doing amazingly well!
The GTX 780Ti is beating even the Fury X at the moment at 1080p and 1440p maxed out with AMD Pure Hair tech enabled.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/42yb7d/rise_of_the_tomb_raider_performance_maxed_at_1440/

9x2WNnx.jpg

4YYDj0u.jpg

On the bright side, if you're running any Kepler based cards for Rise of the Tomb Raider; you'll be doing amazingly well!

The GTX 780Ti is beating even the Fury X at the moment at 1080p and 1440p maxed out with AMD Pure Hair tech enabled.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/42yb7d/rise_of_the_tomb_raider_performance_maxed_at_1440/

But, But, But, Nvidia ignores Kepler :lol:

Sorry, I'll be good. Can't wait to try the game, came with my 980ti.