Ocean Air

DanielPC

So I'm probably going to build a pc for my grandmother at some point.  She lives right on the Long Island Sound and she frequently likes to open up the windows.  Would the air from the Sound damage any of the computer parts.

A hero need not speak, when he is gone, the world will speak for him.

as long the component dont get wet, their fine i believe

you see this? this is my signature. btw im Norwegian 

Spoiler

CPU - Intel I7-5820K, Motherboard - ASUS X99-A, RAM - Crucial DDR4 Ballistix Sport 16GB, GPU - MSI Geforce GTX 970, Case - Cooler Master HAF XB evo, Storage - Intel SSD 330 Series 120GB - OS, WD Desktop Blue 500GB - storage 1, Seagate Barracuda 2TB - storage 2, PSU - Corsair RM850x (overkill i know), Display(s)- AOC 24" g2460Pg, Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, 2 Noctua 120mm PWM, 1 Corsair 120mm AF RED LED, Keyboard - SpeedLink VIRTUIS Advanced, Mouse - razer deathadder chroma, Sound - Logitech Z313, SteelSeries Siberia V2 HyperX Edition, OS - Windows 10 (prefer windows 7)

Some surface rust on motherboard capacitors maybe. 

Steel cases as well might have a problem.

My biggest problem is the headband on my headphone, no damage whatsoever to my current computer (though my old one rusted out at the fan grills).

Ok, thanks guys.

A hero need not speak, when he is gone, the world will speak for him.

I'd get an aluminum case just for it to last longer. The salt from the sea might rust up a steel chassis. Also get a board that has a dehumidifier, I think a lot of AsRock boards come with one.