looking to buy a network card

Kirah

Hello so i'm looking to buy a network card to replace my integrated network card.

As im pretty sure its about to die on me as i have been having various problems with it.

And i have spent weeks troubleshooting it messing around with drivers replacing all my cables and routers trying to find a solution.

so in a last ditch effort im going to replace the network card before replacing the motherboard.

im looking to spend about 50-60usd or anything in that price range.

I would prefer a external card over a internal due to lack of PCI slots

Hello so i'm looking to buy a network card to replace my integrated network card.

As im pretty sure its about to die on me as i have been having various problems with it.

And i have spent weeks troubleshooting it messing around with drivers replacing all my cables and routers trying to find a solution.

so in a last ditch effort im going to replace the network card before replacing the motherboard.

im looking to spend about 50-60usd or anything in that price range.

I would prefer a external card over a internal due to lack of PCI slots

Well, You could buy USB 3.0 to LAN adapter like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Plugable-Gigabit-Ethernet-Network-Adapter/dp/B00AQM8586/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1448869621&sr=8-3&keywords=External+network+card

Or you could buy an internal network card like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Gigabit-Network-Adapter-EXPI9301CTBLK/dp/B001CY0P7G/ref=sr_1_5?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1448869691&sr=1-5&keywords=network+card

Well which one of the two will get me the best results?

I would go for the Internal Network Card. Because if you buy the external one there is always a chance you can damage it in some way. But if you don't have room for a internal network card or if you are planning to buy an PCIe SSD then go for the external one.

Edit: They are both the same in performance.