VESELcase - Phone Bumper Cases (Pre-roll landing page)

93bef8535d.jpg

VESELcase provides luxury iPhone bumper cases featuring a minimalistic wood and aluminum design.

They have cases for the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus (with brand new Frozen Gold and Frozen Rose Gold colors to match the new iPhones), iPhone 6 and 6plus, and the iPhone 5 and 5S.

Check them out at http://bit.ly/1PBOBBM!

Looks similar to the Element Cases, wish I could get one though without outrageous shipping/custom costs like usual, Canada. <_<

Though I could probably make it in a machine shop if I had the tools.

I remember when they sent Linus a sample, that was quite a while ago. Too expensive for me, that's all I have to say.

Jeez the wood one is worth over 1/3 the price of my phone, no ty

(obs my phone isn't an iphone, but regardless....)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Looks similar to the Element Cases, wish I could get one though without outrageous shipping/custom costs like usual, Canada. <_<

Though I could probably make it in a machine shop if I had the tools.

They look very similar to the element cases, although from what I can tell from the website the buttons and mute toggle on the veselcase looks a lot nicer and the website says they machine them out of a different type of aluminium (Veselcase = 7075 aluminium vs 6061-T6 for Element).

They both look great and I'd love one but I'm not sure I could justify dropping £80-150 on a case for a phone.