Cheap Portable ATSC TV

RyanMacRocks

Just got inspired to make my own portable TV after finding an old analog CRT one, (no longer works after US switched to ATSC DTV back in 2009). Anyways, I was looking at getting a monitor like this one: http://www.amazon.com/Dragonpad-RearView-Headrest-Monitor-Rotating/dp/B007SLDF7O/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1444358175&sr=1-2&keywords=car+monitor

and then getting a TV tuner and antenna. Problem is, the only TV tuner boxes I could find were DVR-sized wall-powered ones. However I know it is possible to have a very small one as there are more expensive displays like the one above with one built in.

Does anybody know of a little tiny TV tuner box that could accept an antenna and AV output? If not I might just buy the more expensive one with the tuner built in, but I thought it would be cool to build my own.

PS: I also have a Raspberry Pi B+ that could possibly be used with a USB TV tuner.

Main PC: i5 4590 @ 3.5 GHz ♦ RX 480 Armor OC ♦ 16 GB DDR3 ♦ GA-Z97-HD3 ♦ 120 GB 840 EVO ♦ 120 GB Intel 520 ♦ W10 Home

Scrapyard PC: Xeon X5460 @ 3.8 GHz ♦ HD 7870 ♦ 8 GB DDR2 ♦ GA-P35-DS3L ♦ 80 GB Intel 320 ♦ 160 GB WD Caviar SE ♦ W10 Home