Corsair 450d or 750d

rondamri

I am about to change my case i wanted to get the 450d and i saw the 750d which is a little more expensive but i am not sure if i actually need it, i want to use a 240 rad liquid cooling for my cpu but not any special watercolling only cpu watercool and just fans and for now i use 1 gpu maybe i will do 2 way sli no more so what do u guys think should i stick with the 450d or get the 750d and give me some reasons why

Ditch both and get the Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Ditch both and get the Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

they dont sell it in my country but and i dont need more rads only one 240 rad

The 750D is only better if you're filling it to the brim with water cooling and other components. The 450D is otherwise better with more open airflow.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

IMHO neither makes sense at that price point. Why not get a define r5/s or a Mastercase 5 Pro?

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

I wanted to get the mastercase 5 but agian dont sell it in my area and agian i am only using 1 240 rad for my cpu and i heard that the 450d has a better air flow thats why i think its better will i have a use for this room, cus i dont realy need it