New Phone Suggestions?

brickster

So i'm finally upgrading my phone and I've reached a bit of a dilemma. Finally after waiting 3+ months got my Oneplus 2 invite, I was also looking at the Xiaomi mi5 which is rumored to come out end of November/beginning of December, or to just hold off and get the Galaxy S7 when it launches in April or so. Both the Xiaomi mi5 and S7 are supposed to have Snapdragon 820s in them and roughly the same-ish specs. Just wondering what anyone else thinks I should do.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Galaxy s6. I like the active for the extra durability. But if you don't need it then just go with the 6. I love it

So i'm finally upgrading my phone and I've reached a bit of a dilemma. Finally after waiting 3+ months got my Oneplus 2 invite, I was also looking at the Xiaomi mi5 which is rumored to come out end of November/beginning of December, or to just hold off and get the Galaxy S7 when it launches in April or so. Both the Xiaomi mi5 and S7 are supposed to have Snapdragon 820s in them and roughly the same-ish specs. Just wondering what anyone else thinks I should do.

I would suggest LG G4.

It is a beast smartphone with its pricing. Around $420 dollar, you get a lot of benefits that nowadays most smartphone are moving away such as expandable storage and removable battery *cough* Samsung *cough*