First Gaming Rig, would like some opinion on current chosen setup

Holy,

Regarding future processor upgrades, you can upgrade all the way up to Intel Core i7-5775C, which is a super fast processor.

As for system RAM, you can upgrade up to 32 GB of system RAM. I seriously doubt that you will ever need 32 GB of system RAM, but that option is available.

This motherboard that I selected does accept either the Crossfire or the SLi dual graphics card setup. 

I hope this answers some of your questions.

one question about the cooling by the way, would the temperature of the area I am living in greatly affect the cooling of the pc? I live in a rather hot climate.

one question about the cooling by the way, would the temperature of the area I am living in greatly affect the cooling of the pc? I live in a rather hot climate.

It might a little bit, but the most important thing is to have constant air flow going through the computer case. 

Do not put anything near the computer case that will block the air flow. That is critical.

I have seen too many cases where my clients have blocked the air flow without realizing it. 

Buzzsaw - I'm Buzzsaw and you're not.

CPU -- Intel Core i7 7740X @ 4.30GHz Kaby Lake 14nm Technology * RAM -- 16.0 GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1466MHz (15-16-16-35)
Motherboard -- ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF X299 MARK 2 (LGA 2066 R4) * 
Graphics -- SAMSUNG (1920x1080@59Hz) -- 4096 MB ATI Radeon RX 560 Series 
Storage -- 223 GB SanDisk Ultra II 240GB (SSD) -- 256 GB Crucial_CT275MX300SSD1 (SSD) -- 931 GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 (SATA) -- 2794 GB BUFFALO External HDD USB Device
Optical Drives -- ASUS DRW-24B1ST * Audio -- Realtek High Definition Audio

It might a little bit, but the most important thing is to have constant air flow going through the computer case. 

Do not put anything near the computer case that will block the air flow. That is critical.

I have seen too many cases where my clients have blocked the air flow without realizing it. 

Would my table fan help in the cooling of the pc? ^_^

Would my table fan help in the cooling of the pc? ^_^

Not really. Again, make sure that you don't have anything surrounding the computer case to block the air flow.

Buzzsaw - I'm Buzzsaw and you're not.

CPU -- Intel Core i7 7740X @ 4.30GHz Kaby Lake 14nm Technology * RAM -- 16.0 GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1466MHz (15-16-16-35)
Motherboard -- ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF X299 MARK 2 (LGA 2066 R4) * 
Graphics -- SAMSUNG (1920x1080@59Hz) -- 4096 MB ATI Radeon RX 560 Series 
Storage -- 223 GB SanDisk Ultra II 240GB (SSD) -- 256 GB Crucial_CT275MX300SSD1 (SSD) -- 931 GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 (SATA) -- 2794 GB BUFFALO External HDD USB Device
Optical Drives -- ASUS DRW-24B1ST * Audio -- Realtek High Definition Audio

Btw guys, I have been wondering about amd. I heard that it gives similar performance for a much lower price, so should I switch the cpu and motherboard to amd to make it a lil cheaper?

Btw guys, I have been wondering about amd. I heard that it gives similar performance for a much lower price, so should I switch the cpu and motherboard to amd to make it a lil cheaper?

Actually, scratch that. It seems going with the i5 4690k would be better still since there would still be upgradability options, and also that the amd zen would be on a AM4 socket, which is not available right now........... so yeah it seems like going with the i5 would be better.