What is the best wireless N PCI Card?

Wufflez

I have an ASUS RT-N66U N900 it'll be about 20-25 ft away from where I need the card to connect. What are some of the best wireless cards in the US? It can be any pci type slot.

i would just get a AC wireless one.

That's a dual band router, get a wireless AC so that you can use the 5 GHz frequency spectrum to allow faster local bandwidth transmission and reduce interference when there are other WAPs or Routers running the 2.4 GHz Frequency. However the 5 GHz has a shorter range compared to the 2.4 GHz and also is not as effective on penetrating really thick objects, in your case you should be able to get high-very high signals if you choose to use the 5 GHz frequency.

Do you need a PCI or PCI Express?

That's a dual band router, get a wireless AC so that you can use the 5 GHz frequency spectrum to allow faster local bandwidth transmission and reduce interference when there are other WAPs or Routers running the 2.4 GHz Frequency. However the 5 GHz has a shorter range compared to the 2.4 GHz and also is not as effective on penetrating really thick objects, in your case you should be able to get high-very high signals if you choose to use the 5 GHz frequency.

Dual band does not necessarily mean ac. That router is a/b/g/n not ac.

Do you need a PCI or PCI Express?

Dual band does not necessarily mean ac. That router is a/b/g/n not ac.

What do you mean by dual band not meaning ac? Do you mean 802.11n and 802.11a supporting the 5 GHz as well?

No I mean when something is advertised as "Dual Band" it does not necessarily mean that is supports 802.11ac