Android and IOS

Elardoven

So I'm getting a new phone soon and I'm wondering what to get. I've always had an iPhone, but I've heard a lot of good things about phones other than IPhones. Without regard to price, which is better in your opinion and why?

Edit: I should have asked which phone is your favorite and why, since many phones run android :)

My Build: i7-4790K, 212 Evo, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR3-1600, Intel 730 240GB SSD, WD Blue 1TB, EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX 2.0, NZXT H440 Blue/Black, EVGA 650W 80+Gold.

Most of the time, it's not the computer, it's the person using it.

I have an iPhone and a tablet with android. They both look and perform nicely. Android gives me better control of how I want things, iOS seems to have less issues. (of course I'm still on iOS 7). The only thing I hate about iOS is that some of the easy things are complicated or impossible. For instance I can't just copy a video onto my phone without syncing everything at once in iTunes. It's stupid. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

In reality you only have a handful of top tier phones. If you have an iphone I think you have to go for a top end android phone. pretty much all the top phone lists are similar. 

Go for the HTC One M9 if you want iPhone build quality but cheaper :D I have the One M7 & I love it

Go for the HTC One M9 if you want iPhone build quality but cheaper :D I have the One M7 & I love it

Only if you don't care about the camera.

There's also the S6, which has a good build quality and a good camera, but is more expensive.

May Our Framerates Be High And Our Temperatures Be Low.

PSUs: EVGA B2/G2/GQ/GS, Corsair RMx/i, Grey-Label CXM, Everything Seasonic/Delta/Super Flower, XFX except XT

Use pcpartpicker.com

any "flagship" classified android phone is good, they all have amazing  specs

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

Go with something like a Nexus, or a Motorola phone that runs stock Android (or close to it). This makes the transition from iOS to Android easier. Of course, if you want to jump right into the full experience, then you could get anything.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

So I'm getting a new phone soon and I'm wondering what to get. I've always had an iPhone, but I've heard a lot of good things about phones other than IPhones. Without regard to price, which is better in your opinion and why?

Edit: I should have asked which phone is your favorite and why, since many phones run android :)

i dunno i really like ios becaus you never have any problems with it and the iphone 6s is so great i would wait for the linus video on the iphone 6s and i would go with e iphone 6s cause ur not gunna find anythin with dat build quality

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

i'd actually suggest the M7 or the M8 over the M9.  the M9 is using the snapdragon 810 processor which is known to be pretty shitty

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.