Can't play Need For Speed: No Limits on Nexus 5

PierreCCesario

So... I have a Nexus 5 with root, custom kernel and recovery, xposed and stuff like that. I can't find No Limits on the Play Store. This, I think, means one of/both of two things: The game doesn't support 5.1.1 or its because I modded my phone. I've seen people on Lollipop playing this game on their Nexus 5 so I don't think its the OS problem. FYI I can find the game on my friend's old S3 running 4.3 Jellybean. 

Any ideas on why this is happening?

i5 4590 | Sapphire R9 380 Nitro | MSi H97 Gaming 3 | 8GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz | 1TB WD Blue | ADATA SP900 128GB | Seasonic M12II 620W | NZXT. S340 (Black & Red) |

Some games just don't work with rooted phones. I had an issue on my old Galaxy S4 when GTA:SA came out, it said my device was incompatible.

You can try to start the download via the play store on your pc, just google it :P

It will say at least if it's really just not supported or the phone just failing finding it.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

You can try to start the download via the play store on your pc, just google it :P

It will say at least if it's really just not supported or the phone just failing finding it.

I've already tried that. Says its incompatible

i5 4590 | Sapphire R9 380 Nitro | MSi H97 Gaming 3 | 8GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz | 1TB WD Blue | ADATA SP900 128GB | Seasonic M12II 620W | NZXT. S340 (Black & Red) |

I've already tried that. Says its incompatible

What you can maybe try is to get a phone with nfs NL on it, and extract the nfs NL apk from the phone and try to install it on yours, maybe that will work?

And you will need to copy the obb files probably, it should be in the android folder, or something. You will find it :P

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

It's crap anyway mate, no point wasting your time with it haha. I actually want to drive myself, not just tap left or right to go through a drag race.

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

What you can maybe try is to get a phone with nfs NL on it, and extract the nfs NL apk from the phone and try to install it on yours, maybe that will work?

And you will need to copy the obb files probably, it should be in the android folder, or something. You will find it :P

yeah maybe i can get the apk and obb from a website

Some games just don't work with rooted phones. I had an issue on my old Galaxy S4 when GTA:SA came out, it said my device was incompatible.

:( I think i'm gonna try and get the apk and obb from a website

:( I think i'm gonna try and get the apk and obb from a website

That's what I had to do for GTA:SA even though I bought it :/.

That's what I had to do for GTA:SA even though I bought it :/.

wow, bummer. :'(