I need a Microphone for YouTube that cancels out Keyboard noise.

I need a Microphone for YouTube that cancels out KeyBoard noise. Right now, I am using the kingston hyperx cloud II but it just isn't the best for youtube even though it cancels out the noise of my extremely clicky keyboard ( Razer BlackWidow Ultimate ) it just doesn't sound amazing. I really need a proper mic for £50 maximum, if you guys can help me, I would be truly greatful!

blue snowball and a cheap microphone arm. the one tek syndicate uses was only 15 dollars USD bug i forgot what it was called 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Keep using your headset until you have some more money for a proper mic setup (stand + all.) Leaving it on your desk makes it prone to still picking up the vibrations from keypresses and typing, and good quality desk mics with good sound cancellation get fairly expensive.

Edit: Unless Blue Snowballs are cheaper than I thought? (re: post above)

Keep using your headset until you have some more money for a proper mic setup (stand + all.) Leaving it on your desk makes it prone to still picking up the vibrations from keypresses and typing, and good quality desk mics with good sound cancellation get fairly expensive.

Edit: Unless Blue Snowballs are cheaper than I thought? (re: post above)

Okay. thanks for the feedback. I guess its not the worst mic, I mean its better than my webcam mic

Stop using your extremely noisy keyboard while you're recording.  There is no microphone / software in existence that will 'cancel out keyboard noise' while *not* affecting the quality of everything else it picks up.

Also, why did you post this in the "Home Theater" section?  It'd probably have been better to have it under Computer Hardware / Audio...   ;)

I need a Microphone for YouTube that cancels out KeyBoard noise. Right now, I am using the kingston hyperx cloud II but it just isn't the best for youtube even though it cancels out the noise of my extremely clicky keyboard ( Razer BlackWidow Ultimate ) it just doesn't sound amazing. I really need a proper mic for £50 maximum, if you guys can help me, I would be truly greatful!

I would look for a dynamic mic that you can sit very close to your mouth with, something like the behringer x8500 would do great, you will need an XLR to USB cable or an xlr interface 

(there are better mics but it all depends on what you are willing to spend)

It will still most likely pick it up, but hopefully less than a condenser mic

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii