Are FX-8320 8350 9370 9590 all the same?

According to my understanding:

The 8320 and the 8350 are the same except for default clock speeds and possibly binning.

The 9370 and the 9590 are cherry-picked 8350s.

So, in theory, "IF" I could overclock the 8320, the 8350 and the 9370 to run at 5GHz, would they all benchmark the same as the 9590?

Or is there some other factor besides the clock speed that would effect the results?

Or is AMD so good at cherry-picking that the possibility of getting a FX-8320 to 5GHz is too low to be a factor?

Asus Acer Gigabyte MSI ASRock hTC Benq Avermedia D-link Thermaltake ADATA VIA  Foxconn LITE-ON ECS RiTek Realtek TSMC Transcend Quanta Enermax Ducky In-Win SilverStone G.SKILL Cooler Master QNAP Sea Sonic

What do these companies have in common?

They are all from Taiwan and Awesome!

Yes. Architecturally, they are the same chip. Just binned differently.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

yup. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I remember back with my first custom built PC, once I overclocked it the OS actually thought it was the model higher as it seemed to use the clock speed to determine the model. I'm talking AMD Athlon XP 1500+ showing as a 1700+ after overclocking it.

Who knows the odds of getting an 8350 at 5GHz though? My theory is either they have improved their fabrication to make them more reliable at overclocking in which case older ones couldn't do it as often so old 8350s to 5GHz would be rare (due to less quality fabrication) or they haven't improved it and every single one that is capable of running at that speed is sold as that speed which would make an 8350 capable of being overclocked to that speed even MORE rare.

Just my theory though, I'm no engineer!