LTT Shirts?

dialgarocksful
Go to solution Solved by DudeWazap,

Does LMG still sell their shirts? My cousin is going to Chicago in a couple of weeks and I'm planning to buy one and ship it to her so I can lessen shipping costs

Of course they do.

https://m.districtlines.com/Linus-Tech-Tips

Does LMG still sell their shirts? My cousin is going to Chicago in a couple of weeks and I'm planning to buy one and ship it to her so I can lessen shipping costs

Spoiler

Of course they do.

https://m.districtlines.com/Linus-Tech-Tips

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Hmm.. How about the shirt with just Linus Tech Tips on the front?

That shirt was only available for a limited time. How ever Linus did say that they will release the same shirt on their District Lines store without the #First on the back of the shirt. 

I just don't know when it will be released.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

That shirt was only available for a limited time. How ever Linus did say that they will release the same shirt on their District Lines store without the #First on the back of the shirt. 

I just don't know when it will be released.

That's the one I'm waiting for, no update yet as to when it will be back in stock :(

Azure Fists - "Grown men playing with each other since 2009"

Spoiler
Spoiler

CPU : Intel® Core™ i5-4590T, OS : Windows 10 64bit + Custom Alienware Console Interface, GPU : NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5, RAM : 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz, SSD : Kingston V300 240GB, WIFI : Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.0, CASE : Alienware Alpha, PSU : External Power Brick, MOBO : Custom Dell Motherboard.

Spoiler

CPU : i5 6600, Mobo : Asus Z97i-Plus, RAM : 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LED, GPU : Gigabyte G1 GTX 1080, Case : Silverstone RVZ02, Storage : SanDisk 1TB M.2, PSU : Silverstone Strider SST-SX700-LG, Display(s) : AOC Q2963PM 29" IPS Ultra Wide 21:9, Fans : Noctua NH-L9i with Be Quiet Pure Wings 2, Keyboard : Razer Blackwidow Stealth 2015, Mouse : Razer Naga 2015, Sound : LG Wireless Soundbar /Razer Kraken Pro, OS : Windows 10