Make your cloth mousepad as good as new!

This is basically the same as washing any other fabric like a carpet or a seat in your car. So it should be fairly straight forward for most people :)

Before you start, I'd say that you might need to be careful using this technique, if you have a mousepad with printing on. As you can see, the Roccat logo on mine is nearly gone, actually after only one single wash. But the alternative for me was to spend 30$ on a new one.

Omg thanks this really works I have the same problem with the same mousepad. :)

• 1 month later...

My QcK Mass is currently a great chalkboard, I guess I will try this today.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I need a bigger mousepad than the Steel Series QCK anyone have suggestions?

I need a bigger mousepad than the Steel Series QCK anyone have suggestions?

Razer Goliathus Extended XL is pretty awesome, I've been using it for about 6 months, and I like it. I use it as a mousepad, hand rest (my desk is made out of a very hard wood), keyboardpad and also I put my phone there. It's quite massive, it can fit my Razer BlackWidow ultimate, my Samsung Note 3 and still have enough space equivalent to the Steelseries QCK for my Razer Naga (Yes I like Razer)

So I can put anything here?

• 6 years later...

I have the Qck RGB prism cloth. Anyone have any ideas on how to go about cleaning that?