using Start SSL for personal domain while using no IP DDNS service

thething55

Hello, I am trying to use my domain for a web address to my server I host locally for remote access, remote access, VPN etc etc but I am stuck on a consumer infinity 2 line which prohibits me from owning a static IP address. occasionally, my server is offline meaning that using a script to update my address is a bad idea however, my netgear router allows me to use a DDNS services straight of it instead of using my server.

My problem is that I am forwarding a subdomain to my no IP addresses domain however, the SSL certificate I have generated doesn't work because the browser seems to see the NO IP domain  making the certificate invalid.

Is there a solution for this? I've seen something on no IP about having it update your domain directly which I wouldn't mind paying for if I know it works and if I can keep my domain on my current provider.

I was at first and I still have a certificate in use from my CA however, I am getting ready to use a certificate from start SSL (https://www.startssl.com/) but the issue is that it won't match the domain the DDNS service uses.