Mad Max on PC - is it any good?

Hey! I've been anticipating Mad Max for a while, and after being burned by WB with Arkham Knight, I was a bit worried. However, Avalanche has had good ports in the past, and promised that PC was 'the best-performing platform' for the game. They were right! The game looks pretty great, with the lighting in particular being very impressive. Textures are good but not spectacular, models are pretty good, shadows are great, LOD can be bumped way up, antialiasing is just FXAA but can be overridden in the Nvidia control panel. The game supports 144+ framerates, and 4K displays.

My GTX 970 runs it at a constant 60, barely dipping to 58 as a minimum. It's a fantastic port. 5.1 and 7.1 audio, full KB&M mapping, I'm 2 hours in and haven't run into any bugs or graphical glitches.

So you're good to go! PS4/XBO actually have had some stuttering, so it's refreshing to see PC legitimately be the most optimized platform  B) 

Update to the newly-released Nvidia game-ready drivers! This driver is also made for MGSV.

Just waiting for MGS:V to unlock 5 am sadly my time, would get mad max but my wallet says nooooooo! 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500