Monitor recommendations

aaro.peramaa

So, I'm getting some money in a near future and I am planning to upgrade my monitor. I currently have a Asus VE247H and some really old samsung 4:5 ratio monitor at 1280x1024@75hrz. I really hate the samsung one and wish to hit it with a hammer. Anyways, the features I would want from new pair of monitors are:

60+ hrz. Even with the 65hrz oc asus panel and the 75hrz samsung panel I can see a noticable difference.

~24" Since I sit as close to my desk as I do, 24 inchish monitors are the best size for me.

+1440p. This is also because I'm sitting close to the desk. With my current 1080p monitor I can clearly see the pixels if I try to.

Now the next ones are not necessities but would highly prefer to have them:

IPS. Right now I do not know how much better IPS panels are but I've heard great things about them and would really like the added color precision for my graphical work.

Low response time. As I'm using the VE247H with 2ms response time I'm afraid the ghosting will be very noticeable.

Thin bezels. As I would be getting 2 of these (maybe third one in the future) I think large bezels would get annoying.

Lastly G-sync. Now as I have never seen a GSync monitor in person I can't really know how much difference there is compared to vsync. Also I'm not sure how big the effect will be on 60+ fps monitors. Right now I absolutley hate the sluggish feeling of vsync, but don't really like the tearing in high action games.

There are few of my requirements. If some of the additional features like gsync jumps the price by like a 100$ you can leave it out. I would love if you guys could also post the cheapest ones too.

Disregard females, acquire currency

ROG Swift?

Main Rig: Intel i7 3930k @4.0GHz---8GB Ballistix @1600MHz---Asus P9X79 Pro---Samsung 840 Pro 128GB---3TB HDD Config---2x GTX 780Ti 3GB---Windows 7 Ultimate

Laptop: Late 2012 13" Retina MacBook Pro---2.5GHz Dual i5---8GB DDR3 @1600MHz---128GB PCI-E SSD---Intel HD4000 1GB---OSX 10.10 Yosemite

Phone: Nexus 4