Black Ops 3 Help!

Sylar1155

Hey everyone..

Im running a 16GB, i5 4690K, GTX 690 set up.

And i have just got the black ops 3 beta,

once i get myself into a game, it freezes, crashes and takes me back to windows..

I have the most recent NVIDIA drivers and all the other drivers for my system are up to date.

Someone help??

verify game cache? x3 times?

It is still in beta, try sending a ticket to support.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Any third-party firewall? 

That includes one that your anti-virus comes with.

verify game cache? x3 times?

I have done once, will try again!

Any third-party firewall? 

That includes one that your anti-virus comes with.

My system doesnt have an Aantivirus installed right now so cant be that..

the game is messed up with sli.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

I will try run it with a single GPU then, never thought of that!

I have done once, will try again!

It can take up to three times, sometimes more

He doesn't have much of a choice, 690's are forced SLI because of how the chip is made :L

If that is indeed the reason, A ticket to Treyarch needs to be sent 

I will try run it with a single GPU then, never thought of that!

try this and then see what happens? what os are you on.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

He doesn't have much of a choice, 690's are forced SLI because of how the chip is made :L

no theyre not forced sli, you can disable one of the gpus.

no theyre not forced sli, you can disable one of the gpus.

how so? Isn't it a dual chip card?

I will try that 3 times, then see how it goes, I can disable one of my GPU's in the Nvidia Control Panel though!

how so? Isn't it a dual chip card?

you just disable sli in nvidia control panel.

I have disabled SLI and everything seems to be running pretty smooth so far.. Will update if anything changes!

I have disabled SLI and everything seems to be running pretty smooth so far.. Will update if anything changes!

glad i helped, a gtx 680 is enough for this game anyway :P sli support will be better when its full released and windows 10s not bugged.

dont forget bo3 is  in beta and there were no drivers released specifically for this beta.

glad i helped, a gtx 680 is enough for this game anyway :P sli support will be better when its full released and windows 10s not bugged.

dont forget bo3 is  in beta and there were no drivers released specifically for this beta.

Yeah thanks for the help! Upgrading to the 980TI pretty soon anyway.. Wont have to deal with this stupid dual gpu shit haha! I dont even have windows 10 yet lol.. will have it soon though!

Yeah thanks for the help! Upgrading to the 980TI pretty soon anyway.. Wont have to deal with this stupid dual gpu shit haha! I dont even have windows 10 yet lol.. will have it soon though!

you from the uk? if you are how much would you want for your 690.

you from the uk? if you are how much would you want for your 690.

Im in Edinburgh, I'm not too sure really, its usually going for 2 - 300 at the moment i think, so something like that?

Im in Edinburgh, I'm not too sure really, its usually going for 2 - 300 at the moment i think, so something like that?

around that yeah, i would have bought it but dont really wanna pay that when i could get another 970 for £230 second hand and sli, would have bought it for my girlfriend pc that il be doing once i get a job.

around that yeah, i would have bought it but dont really wanna pay that when i could get another 970 for £230 second hand and sli, would have bought it for my girlfriend pc that il be doing once i get a job.

Once ive got the 980TI ill probably want to be getting rid of the 690 pretty quick and will probably drop the price, ill get in touch with you if i still have it, ill probably buy the 980ti in a couple weeks. :)

Once ive got the 980TI ill probably want to be getting rid of the 690 pretty quick and will probably drop the price, ill get in touch with you if i still have it, ill probably buy the 980ti in a couple weeks. :)

okidokie bro, i hope to get a job very soon, not  having much luck atm.

okidokie bro, i hope to get a job very soon, not  having much luck atm.

What kind of job are you looking for? Also..do you want to add me on steam??

What kind of job are you looking for? Also..do you want to add me on steam??

plumbing, heating and ventilation, air con, anything to do with pipework, went to college to do plumbing and need an apprenticeship, really hard to get one this day and age.