Best monitor for 3-way eyefinity

owen.fitzpatrick

My plan is to get a single monitor now and later add an extra 2 for a 5760x1080 eyefinity setup, I want all the monitors to be the same. Will an r9 380 with a 4GB frame buffer be enough?

What monitors do you guys recommend, I am used to 30hz (laptop) and can barely differentiate it with 60hz ( I would appreciate if someone could link a test between 60-144hz. I would like 1080p, freesync and tolerable bezels. Unfortunately I have a low budget (200 AUD/150 USD) so freesync is probably out. I would get the Benq 24" EW2440L which has almost no bezels but no display port (eyefinity requires DP).

EDIT: if eyefinity can work through a display port adaptor I believe I will be going with the Benq 24" EW2440L. A 24" 1080p $170 AUD zero bezel monitor (although I'll have to do a bit more research first)

jut look at some of these, then you can imagine it's the same difference between 60 and 120 http://30vs60.com/bf4driving.php

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

150 per monitor or for all three?

$150 per monitor, however 150 for all 3 would be excellent (although almost impossible)