NZXT Phantom Case Radiator Brackets

I'm finally getting around to some much needed upgrades for my rendering PC build, one of which is a Corsair H100i GTX. Unfortunately this build was done a few years back in a NZXT Phantom (original full tower) case and I've since moved and lost the radiator brackets.

After contacting NZXT to get replacement brackets sent, they notified me that they will indeed send them out, however, they're upgrading their inventory system and I'll have to wait until the end of September or early October for them to be shipped.  <_<

Is there anyone on here that has a Phantom case and would be willing to part with their unused brackets a little earlier than that? I haven't had any luck on eBay or craigslist.

I would, of course, offer a few bucks for them and cover shipping.

If all else fails, I'll end up doing a Linus Media Group solution and hit up Home Depot for a ghetto fix.

Thanks in advance!

Might be worth posting in the classifieds under "wanted"

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Good call - completely missed that link up top.

Unfortunately:

• Must have a minimum of 100 posts on the forum before posting a classified