Windows 8 explorer menu looks weird

UrbanGhetto

Hello everyone,

I've just reinstalled Windows 8.1 after going through Windows 10 and getting the worst experience of my life, anyway...

After freshly installing Windows 8.1 I noticed that the explorer menu (the menu that you see when you right click on one of the bottom menu icons) looks weird, here's what it looks like :

DQxNhSp.jpg

(Don't mind the french text by the way)

So I've said maybe after installing all the drivers and windows updates this issue should be solved but I just did so and nothing changed, I also tried installing Classic Shell but it's still the same, any idea how I could solve this ?

Thanks for your futur answers.

Hello everyone,

I've just reinstalled Windows 8.1 after going through Windows 10 and getting the worst experience of my life, anyway...

After freshly installing Windows 8.1 I noticed that the explorer menu (the menu that you see when you right click on one of the bottom menu icons) looks weird, here's what it looks like :

DQxNhSp.jpg

(Don't mind the french text by the way)

So I've said maybe after installing all the drivers and windows updates this issue should be solved but I just did so and nothing changed, I also tried installing Classic Shell but it's still the same, any idea how I could solve this ?

Thanks for your futur answers.

That's is the default recent list by Microsoft, open folders and you'll see it change.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

Bonjour,

J'imagine que tu parles français, c'est peut-être la couleur des menus que tu peux changer dans : click droit sur le desktop > Personnaliser.

Si tu parle des options dans le menu, sur quoi à tu cliquer sur ton screenshot ? 

I believe he's referring to the glitched colors and random, out-of-place, scaled Pin icon. That is strange.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

I believe he's referring to the glitched colors and random, out-of-place, scaled Pin icon. That is strange.

Yes that's what I'm talking about :) I'd like to see if anyone already had this issue or if anyone have an idea in how to solve it

Bonjour,

J'imagine que tu parles français, c'est peut-être la couleur des menus que tu peux changer dans : click droit sur le desktop > Personnaliser.

Si tu parle des options dans le menu, sur quoi à tu cliquer sur ton screenshot ? 

J'ai déjà essayé de changer la couleur des menus rien n'y fait :(

Sinon pour le screenshot je n'ai rien cliqué du tout a par bouton droit sur une des icones de mon menu