Moto 360 Review

Untouchable

Hey everyone!

Welcome to my review of the Moto 360, lets jump right in.

Looks and Aesthetics

First is the Looks and Aesthetics.

I personally think that the Moto 360 looks great (I have the silver version) The shine and reflection of the silver rim around the watch-face itself is very appealing to the eye.

The shine is not affected at all by scratches, I would know as I've scratched my watch multiple times and it hasn't really showed.  

The Android Wear Experience

Prior to owning my Pebble, which was my previous smartwatch, I had never really worn a watch or had the need for one. Now that a watch with so many features has come out like the Moto 360, I've really taken advantage by wearing it anytime i can.

I no longer need to pull out my phone to send a text, or to check my calendar and the likes. Its amazing how you can do so many things just on your watch.

Its really convenient to be able to send a quick text, set a timer, or even go shopping on Amazon.

Conclusion

Overall, I love this watch. I think it one of the best Android Wear watches currently on the market. I would recommend it over something like the Asus Zenwatch, since it looks and feels like you're wearing a watch and not a hunk of metal on your wrist (unless you're into that kinda stuff.)

Thanks guys - Touch

Seems a little short. Any pics or anything?

Some pictures would be nice :)

I'm working on getting some good photos, hold on a little bit. :P