Is there a way to see if your employees have read their emails?

AnimeDudeJ

my boss is furious over the fact that our employees arent reading their e-mails with to-dolists and urgent information, so i'm looking for something to pitch to her.

reason is that shit hit the fan today that made me and one other apprentice the sole employees at work today for the first few hours.

any help is appreciated

You could tell the employees to answer every important email with "got it" or something. That way you'd know for sure who didn't read it and could take coutermeasures. Depending on whether you use a service like gmail or others there could be other ways.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

There is, you can get a confirmation as soon as they open the email. I don't use it, but my dad uses it all the time. I can't remember the option though. He uses Microsoft Outlook, but I'm sure every email client and even webmail has this. Try googling about it, I'm 100% this exists. It's something like a delivery report (for sms), except it sends back when the email is opened. :)

Eh, I'm pretty sure most, if not all, mail clients have a feature that the sender can enable to send a message whether the mail has been opened when the recipient opens it.

EDIT: Alright, GMails seems to be excluded of this :|

Edited by Wauthar

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

my boss is furious over the fact that our employees arent reading their e-mails with to-dolists and urgent information, so i'm looking for something to pitch to her.

reason is that shit hit the fan today that made me and one other apprentice the sole employees at work today for the first few hours.

any help is appreciated

in outlook you can enable read receipts, I have them turned on at work

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Yup outlook you can check delivery reports or read receipts.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Tell your boss to make everyone a Outlook e-mail ^-^

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

i should've specified we're using IMAP on Domeneshop for our emails so i'm not sure if outlook solutions will work :S

though i am not sure what client my boss uses to send out the mail so i might just be completely wrong about that.