Vapor-X R9 280x No Display

Webkiller8
Hey guys. My mate bought a new  Vapor-X R9 280x yesterday, installed it and had no display coming from the card. I have tried updating his motherboard bios which didn't effect anything, and also running the card with both UEFI or LEGANCY mode (by pressing the button on the GPU itself).

I have a Windforce 280x in my system, and have just tried his card with my computer and the same problem is happening. I have updated my MB bios as well which again didn't change anything.

I've done some research and found its probably a UEFI problem but I'm not sure what I can do to fix this.

Thanks

Did you try with different outputs of the card?

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Did you try with different outputs of the card?

Yep, have tried both DVI ports and the HDMI port.

Just bumping this post. Might just have to get my mate to return the card?

Just bumping this post. Might just have to get my mate to return the card?

Oh right, I forgotten to reply to this thread. The card does seem faulty and might be best to rma.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Oh right, I forgotten to reply to this thread. The card does seem faulty and might be best to rma.

Yeah, its a bit weird. Just going to see if anyone else has any ideas then i'll get him to rma it

Yeah, its a bit weird. Just going to see if anyone else has any ideas then i'll get him to rma it

RMA