Best way to hookup to a CRT

Hello all, I am currently trying to figure out the best way to hookup my 780 to a CRT TV (Not monitor no VGA only RCA) that I have. The reasons being that I play alot of Smash Bros Melee (you can emulate it on PC through Dolphin) and I have recently gotten into netplay. I know there are DVI-I to RCA adapters out there. But I wasn't sure if it is a lagless conversion (as that would defeat the purpose of going over to a CRT) or if there is any problems converting from DVI-I to RCA. Also, would problems with tearing arise. I can probably cap frame-rates at 60 in the control panel. But im just not sure how a CRT TV would handle imput from a GPU, especially with tearing.

If you're playing through an emulator and through netplay, I can assure you display lag will not have that significant of an impact on your experience, lol.

There are DVI to RCA and such, but that's really the only way you're going to make it work. 

If you're going to hook up to a PC, you'll want a CRT monitor instead of TV for that.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

If you're using a CRT then tearing is the least of your problems.

I have a normal monitor, I just use my CRT for my wii and gamecube. Melee is oftentimes frame perfect, and I just want to make sure I have the quickest image possible. Also the aspect ratio change really screws with me when I play melee on my normal monitor.