Wdf_violation bsod and now my system won't boot up

Tac127

Ok so I upgraded to win 10 yesterday and today I was downloading minecraft for my sister (this was just after my friend tried to crash me on space engineers and for some reason task manager was saying system was using 2 gb of ram(I have 4)) and when I started it up (.exe version not the win 10 beta) it have be an error message unable to Crete the Java something something so I assumed that the version of Java I had wasn't compatible with win 10 so I went to their web site to down load a newer version and it said something like the version I currently had had a serious security vulnerability and proceeded to uninstall it and install the new version and than I went out to do something for like 3 min and when I came back the screen was blank but I could still move mouse around on the screen but nothing else than I might have shut it down (probs not but can't remember) than I had to go and eat dinner and when I got back about 20 min later there was a blue screen that said wdf_violation and that windows will automatically restart for me than about 20 sec later the screen went blank and my monitor went to sleep but my power light was still on and my fans (and possibly my hdd)were still spinning I waited for 5 min than shut it down Manually by holding down the power button and than when I turn it on its the same thing my display doesn't pick up a signal but the fans and power light are still on I have also tried unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in some body please help as this is my daily driver

Specs;

Core i3 @3.3ghz dual core 4 hyper threaded/logical cores

4gb generic Hynix ram (1 dimm)

Windows 10 home

Gtx 750 Ti

Generic goxcoon motherboard

1 tb hdd

Thanks

Edit I don't have a back up and what could have caused this

Edit 2 disk drive still works so that's something lol

Edit 3 I just realized I didn't need to download Java again in the first place because I was playing a bit of mine craft this morning [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Edit 4 no beep codes and it doesn't give me an option to enter bios or even output a signal to my display

Whatever happens: with a clean windows install your system will be fine. This does take up a lot of time, and that's not what you want of course.

Just don't panic, hmmkay

SO what your saying is that java is not compatable with windows 10

i dont think i want to upgrade anymore O.o

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Whatever happens: with a clean windows install your system will be fine. This does take up a lot of time, and that's not what you want of course.

Just don't panic, hmmkay

how do I do that if my computer won't boot up and I don't have a back up

Ok so I upgraded to win 10 yesterday and today I was downloading minecraft for my sister (this was just after my friend tried to crash me on space engineers and for some reason task manager was saying system was using 2 gb of ram(I have 4)) and when I started it up (.exe version not the win 10 beta) it have be an error message unable to Crete the Java something something so I assumed that the version of Java I had wasn't compatible with win 10 so I went to their web site to down load a newer version and it said something like the version I currently had had a serious security vulnerability and proceeded to uninstall it and install the new version and than I went out to do something for like 3 min and when I came back the screen was blank but I could still move mouse around on the screen but nothing else than I might have shut it down (probs not but can't remember) than I had to go and eat dinner and when I got back about 20 min later there was a blue screen that said wdf_violation and that windows will automatically restart for me than about 20 sec later the screen went blank and my monitor went to sleep but my power light was still on and my fans (and possibly my hdd)were still spinning I waited for 5 min than shut it down Manually by holding down the power button and than when I turn it on its the same thing my display doesn't pick up a signal but the fans and power light are still on I have also tried unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in some body please help as this is my daily driver

Specs;

Core i3 @3.3ghz dual core 4 hyper threaded/logical cores

4gb generic Hynix ram (1 dimm)

Windows 10 home

Gtx 750 Ti

Generic goxcoon motherboard

1 tb hdd

Thanks

try a CMOS reset

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

how do I do that if my computer won't boot up and I don't have a back up

Take your storage device out, plug in another working PC and try to format it. After that, you can load an ISO image on it via USB or CD/DVD.

If you have no back-up - well that's too bad for you. Next time, make a back-up of important files.

try a CMOS reset

how I do that and what does it entitle as I don't have a backup

Take your storage device out, plug in another working PC and try to format it. After that, you can load an ISO image on it via USB or CD/DVD.

If you have no back-up - well that's too bad for you. Next time, make a back-up of important files.

ive tried but it kept freezing at 95%

oh and I don't have another PC that isn't a laptop

but I doesn't even get to the bios

oh and I don't have another PC that isn't a laptop

Last option would be buying a new HDD. There must be solution tho.

what could have caused this

how I do that and what does it entitle as I don't have a backup

look on your motherboard instructions. there should be a jumper you move while the psu is plugged in but switched off for 5-10 seconds and then move it back to the original position. it's different for all motherboards

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

do you think it is safe to leave the computer to try and boot for a extended period of time

what could have caused this

Your MoBo might be not working any longer or your HDD contains something it shouldn't.

Try to fully reset your MoBo (there is some option if you have a decent MoBo) or it's the HDD.

look on your motherboard instructions. there should be a jumper you move while the psu is plugged in but switched off for 5-10 seconds and then move it back to the original position. it's different for all motherboards

I don't have any motherboard instructions my motherboard came with my computer and its paper work doesn't even tell me it's components

A WDF Violation is a Windows Driver Framework Violation. It could be any number of things so far all we know is that it's device driver related.

Did you install from a USB stick? Or was it the full download from the taskbar icon?

If you have a usb key you can boot from it to do some trouble shooting.

Did/does the message show anything else?

Your MoBo might be not working any longer or your HDD contains something it shouldn't.

Try to fully reset your MoBo (there is some option if you have a decent MoBo) or it's the HDD.

how and unfortunately I have the cheapest mobo ever (it came with my PC)

how and unfortunately I have the cheapest mobo ever (it came with my PC)

:D I don't know i can help man, sorry

A WDF Violation is a Windows Driver Framework Violation. It could be any number of things so far all we know is that it's device driver related.

Did you install from a USB stick? Or was it the full download from the taskbar icon?

If you have a usb key you can boot from it to do some trouble shooting.

Did/does the message show anything else?

i think it did and but it didn't stay on the screen very long after I got back and I upgraded with the media creation tool cuse I Brock the download (screw you reddit and windows forum) and I'm not shure how I would boot from it because I can't even get to the bios and my display isn't picking up a signal at all it doesn't even display my pc manufactures logo

wouldent it at least get to the bios or display my manufures logo if it was the hdd

That's strange. The bios/uefi should come up before windows does at all.  So you can't even get into there? I don't know what key it is for your computer but you should be able to hold something like F8 or F10 while your system is first starting up form a cold boot and it should take you into the UEFI/BIOS before windows even attempts to boot. This has been the way of computers since there were computers.

When you first turn your computer on does it say something like 'press *key* to enter set up? are you doing that?

wouldent it at least get to the bios or display my manufures logo if it was the hdd

It doesn't matter what's on the hard drive, the bios should be showing it as long as it's mounted securely.

That's strange. The bios/uefi should come up before windows does at all. So you can't even get into there? I don't know what key it is for your computer but you should be able to hold something like F8 or F10 while your system is first starting up form a cold boot and it should take you into the UEFI/BIOS before windows even attempts to boot. This has been the way of computers since there were computers.

When you first turn your computer on does it say something like 'press *key* to enter set up? are you doing that?

when I start my PC nothing happens at all other than my fans and my hdd spin up and my power light comes on my monitor doesn't pick up a signal and goes to sleep. Normally when I boot up my computer I get a logo of my PC manufacturer in my case hp and under that it normally says prees delete or f10 or something. To enter setup or something

It doesn't matter what's on the hard drive, the bios should be showing it as long as it's mounted securely.

could Java have some how done something to the gpu and I am going to listen for beeps codes as my sister[emoji29] decided to unplug the speakers

Edit no beep code in so tried plugging my monitor into my motherboard instead of my gpu