Windows 10 Safe?

Go to solution Solved by Kherm,

I trust it, I've been running the RTM for a few weeks and I've been using Windows 10 since October. 

So as most of you may know that usually when a product or service first comes out it is usually a bit buggy or very buggy depending on the type of situation. Based on this, I've also had issues with Windows 8/8.1 as well when it was first introduced. So my question is, is Windows 10 safe to use right now and/or when it comes out fully? Should I decline my upgrade if true? I want to keep my files safe more than anything. I've also had my fair share of FileIO errors causing some pretty serious issues with system files and even crashes in come cases. In addition I only have one dependable drive to work with on this type of matter so I can't afford to lose anything right now. 

They've had a very extensive testing period, it will be fine. 

Have you tested it recently? Is it stable enough? 

I trust it, I've been running the RTM for a few weeks and I've been using Windows 10 since October. 

Having problems with your fresh Windows 10 install? PM Me!
Windows 10- Want To Disable Telemetry, Disable Cortana, Disable Windows Updates? Look at my guide HERE
LTT Beginners Guide  | Community Standards | TN&R Posting Guidelines

Have you tested it recently? Is it stable enough? 

I haven't personally, but I know several people who have been using it recently, it seems perfectly stable. 

I would mark solved for both of you but since the function for that doesn't exist I can only go with one sorry :( but thank you both of you 

No, Windows 10 is a new type of ransomware that renders your computer un-usable and you cannot swap the hard drive because it is saved in the RAM.

Huehuehue, jk. Yes it is safe, they should have gotten it all together by now.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

No, Windows 10 is a new type of ransomware that renders your computer un-usable and you cannot swap the hard drive because it is saved in the RAM.

Windows has been holding us ransom since 1.0 anyway.

Ubuntu anyone?

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

I'd hope so. When 8/8.1 came out I had about half of my computer not responding just doing some basic stuff 

I'd hope so. When 8/8.1 came out I had about half of my computer not responding just doing some basic stuff 

8 and 8.1 were and still are a mess. 

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Windows has been holding us ransom since 1.0 anyway.

Ubuntu anyone?

$200 for a single operating system disk? damn bestbuy you scary

8 and 8.1 were and still are a mess. 

Dude ikr...