expand my loop and more fans

i currently have a fractal design kelvin t12 and fractal design claims for it to be expandable. The first step to me is a push-pull configuration, in simpler terms i will be adding an extra fan to the radiator. im not really sure where to go from there. i just want to get the most out of my 5820k so that when i get my second 980ti i can overclock the cpu so that i dont get as much bottlenecking with the 980ti's in sli. eventualy i will add both 980ti's to the loop but not sure if the t12 can handle that at all!! someone please help!!

more fans you can nether have enough fans 

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

Push/pull doesn't do much... It will lower your temps about 2c which really means nothing in the scheme of things. If you want to really change the temps, you need to add another radiator.

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Headphones/amp/dac: Schiit Lyr 3 - - Fostex TR-X00 - - Sennheiser HD 6xx

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

iPhone 14 Pro - 2018 MacBook Air

Just my opinion, you could sell that cooler and get a Swiftech H240x or the Swiftech H220x and you'd have all kinds of expansion.

I agree with this. I am running my entire loop off of my Coolermaster H240, which is basically the predecessor of the swiftech branded versions. It works great! I run my pump at like 1700 RPM under idle, and I think I boost it up to 25-2700 under full gaming load (I think its max is 3500?) and it is just fine. It moves A LOT of water, and the CPU block is actually pretty damn good. And I added a GPU block and a big rad to it and its still perfectly fine. You could easily add another water block to the loop, and to cool that extra gpu I would think about swapping out the stock rad for a better rad, which would total in two really nice rads as I don't' think it would work well with 3 rads + 2 gpu + 1 cpu block.

Rig: i7 13700k - - Asus Z790-P Wifi - - RTX 4080 - - 4x16GB 6000MHz - - Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe Boot + Main Programs - - Assorted SATA SSD's for Photo Work - - Corsair RM850x - - Sound BlasterX EA-5 - - Corsair XC8 JTC Edition - - Corsair GPU Full Cover GPU Block - - XT45 X-Flow 420 + UT60 280 rads - - EK XRES RGB PWM - - Fractal Define S2 - - Acer Predator X34 -- Logitech G502 - - Logitech G710+ - - Logitech Z5500 - - LTT Deskpad

Homelab/ Media Server: Proxmox VE host - - 512 NVMe Samsung 980 RAID Z1 for VM's/Proxmox boot - - Xeon e5 2660 V4- - Supermicro X10SRF-i - - 128 GB ECC 2133 - - 10x4 TB WD Red RAID Z2 - - Corsair 750D - - Corsair RM650i - - Dell H310 6Gbps SAS HBA - - Intel RES2SC240 SAS Expander - - TreuNAS + many other VM’s

I agree with this. I am running my entire loop off of my Coolermaster H240, which is basically the predecessor of the swiftech branded versions. It works great! I run my pump at like 1700 RPM under idle, and I think I boost it up to 25-2700 under full gaming load (I think its max is 3500?) and it is just fine. It moves A LOT of water, and the CPU block is actually pretty damn good. And I added a GPU block and a big rad to it and its still perfectly fine. You could easily add another water block to the loop, and to cool that extra gpu I would think about swapping out the stock rad for a better rad, which would total in two really nice rads as I don't' think it would work well with 3 rads + 2 gpu + 1 cpu block.

now that i think about it i will probably just stay with cpu only loop for the time being but how can i improve what i already have? for example are there any rads i can buy which can improve temps a decent amount?. I just want to make sure my cpu can overclock BIGTIME so i can reduce the bottleneck as much as possible when i get my second 980ti

now that i think about it i will probably just stay with cpu only loop for the time being but how can i improve what i already have? for example are there any rads i can buy which can improve temps a decent amount?. I just want to make sure my cpu can overclock BIGTIME so i can reduce the bottleneck as much as possible when i get my second 980ti

Sure, any alphacool or other good name radiator will be a great addition. But that being said, you will be fine... a 5820 will not be a big issue. If you can get it up to say 4.4 ghz it will be about as good as you can want out of a CPU for gaming.