Motherboard Faulty

PrawnZ

So I rebuilt my pc yesterday and it booted into windows when I had my pc just on my motherboard box.Once I put it back in the case the MEMOK LED light up.I tried the memory in a different pc and the PC booted , tried Different memory in my Pc and it still wouldn't boot.I know the the memory isn't faulty so im thinking its the motherboard.When I turn the pc on i get no image just all fans are on and the MEMOK LED is on.

FX 88320

HYPER 212 EVO

ASUS asus ma599x evo r2.0

GSKILL RIPJAW 1600

R9 280x

cx500

Try using the MemOK! Button. In the event that the RAM + Mobo + CPU has some kind of incompatibility, the MemOK! button should slowly adjust the RAM timings up and frequency multiplier down until the system posts, presuming the issue is that the RAM has some kind of bad auto configuration with the motherboard. Additionally, it may be worth clearing your BIOS by removing the 3volt button-battery on the mobo, and disconnecting your power supply from the wall power outlet for 30 seconds (You could also use the jumper on the motherboard labeled CLRTC to clear the CMOS settings.)

MemOK! - Page 1-24

Clear RTC RAM - Page 1-27

Manual Here

MemOK! Button

Installing DIMMs that are not compatible with the motherboard may cause system boot failure, and the DRAM_LED near the MemOK! switch lights continuousl. Press and hold the MemOK! button until the DRAM_LED starts bliking to begin automatic memory compatibility tuning for successful boot.