Asus M5A99FX Pro 2.0 RAID 0 Setup

I have an Asus M5A99FX Pro 2.0 Motherboard and I am attempting to set up RAID 0 with two Samsung 850 EVO's.

At start up I entered the BIOS and went to the advanced options and set SATA group 1-4 to RAID instead of AHCI.

After saving and rebooting, the RAID BIOS opened (Ctrl + F) and I selected both of the drives and put them in a RAID 0 group together.

Rebooting another time I start my Windows 7 64bit install from a boot USB.

When I get to the screen prompting me which drive to install the OS to no drivers appear... I tried installing the AMD RAID Drivers but a unsigned error then occurs which windows doesn't allow me to disregard.

Please help

I have an Asus M5A99FX Pro 2.0 Motherboard and I am attempting to set up RAID 0 with two Samsung 850 EVO's.

At start up I entered the BIOS and went to the advanced options and set SATA group 1-4 to RAID instead of AHCI.

After saving and rebooting, the RAID BIOS opened (Ctrl + F) and I selected both of the drives and put them in a RAID 0 group together.

Rebooting another time I start my Windows 7 64bit install from a boot USB.

When I get to the screen prompting me which drive to install the OS to no drivers appear... I tried installing the AMD RAID Drivers but a unsigned error then occurs which windows doesn't allow me to disregard.

Please help

Try using the drivers from here:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows+8.1+-+64

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.