How to download games using Wine?

I'm new to Linux and I found out about Wine, which apparently runs Windows programs on Linux. But how do I install some games using wine?

BTW, the games I would like to install are: World of Warships(just released as open beta), Command and Conquer(Red Alert 3/Tiberium Wars/TiberiantTwilight), Warface, and Transformers(Fall of Cybertron/War for Cybertron). So if any of these games don't work on WIne, let me know.

There is graphical UI that uses WINE. I haven't tested it but it should work. Steam works natively, GOG Galaxy should work too. But what you should look is WINE database which has massive list of games that are tested to work. https://appdb.winehq.org/

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I am assuming you already have the EXEs etc etc. At that point you right click the exes, make "executable" and then open with Wine. But Wine almost always requires additional configuration for each and every game.

If you are a "noob" than I would, instead, suggest you use PlayOnLinux for such popular titles. It will download and install all necessary files, configure it accordingly and adjust the Wine version to the version that works best with each title. It is also offers the ability to set up various virtual drives for different games or software.

As for your games/software/etc,  you can always check the WineHQ:

https://www.winehq.org/

Unfortunately newly released games have a higher rate of not working with Wine, so World of Warships is highly unlikely to even work.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It's messy to run so be aware. If your a noob well be careful

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Couldn't you use Steam, as I think it support Linux.

For some reason, I couldn't download Steam. Even if it did work, not all Steam games would work in Linux.

For some reason, I couldn't download Steam. Even if it did work, not all Steam games would work in Linux.

If you have Ubuntu, its in Application Center. I actually have two vesions on my Ubuntu laptop. One running natively and other with WINE.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv