Windows 10 Upgrade question

CoolaxGaming

So, I am on the Microsoft insider preview... However, after using it as my main os and being constantly frustrated by the bugs, I have decided to stay on the stable release build.

So, can I do a clean install of windows 10 if I have a windows 8 key?

I don't like upgrading from a beta build, it will probably be broke...

Anyway to do a clean install of 10 if you have an 8 key?

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

So, I am on the Microsoft insider preview... However, after using it as my main os and being constantly frustrated by the bugs, I have decided to stay on the stable release build.

Not at the moment, and mabye never. Try installing 8 with the 8 key then reserving and waiting for windows 10 to arrive.

Happy to help with any tech problems. Windows 10 installing guide here.
----i5 4570s----gigabyte z97x-sli----8gb ddr3----gigabyte g1 gaming 960----HAF 912----120gb ssd----1tb hdd----500w evga----

You need to install windows 8 and activate it with your key. Then get a Windows 10 reserve. Once Windows 10 is release and your PC is upgraded, you can then do a complete clean install and use your win8 key.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You need to install windows 8 and activate it with your key. Then get a Windows 10 reserve. Once Windows 10 is release and your PC is upgraded, you can then do a complete clean install and use your win8 key.

Wow, they should just allow us to use 7 or 8 keys as 10 keys...

Anyways, can I do the reserve thing after 10 launches?

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Wow, they should just allow us to use 7 or 8 keys as 10 keys...

Anyways, can I do the reserve thing after 10 launches?

It's not known, but I would think so.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

They have said that once you upgrade to 10 your 8 key gets converted to a key for 10 then you can use a tool to retrieve the key from within OS then once you extract the key can use it to clean install 10.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit