A really good air cooler for my i7-5820k

Hey guys,

I am currently building a high end desktop for 3D modeling, rendering, and simulations and I also want to overclock my i7-5820k processor. I am interested in high end CPU air cooling because it is slightly cheaper than water cooling and I don't want to have to mount my radiator to the top of my case and open up the top panel of my Corsair 760T (it looks ugly). I heard that Nocuta makes amazing coolers but they look UGLY and I have a windowed case with a strict white on black color scheme. I heard that the Phanteks-PHTC14PE is really good too. On Phanteks' website, they claim that the PH-TC14S is just as good as the PH-TC14PE even though it is much skinnier, accommodates for taller RAM, and, in my opinion, looks more appealing. What cooler should I choose?

Thanks

Phanteks PH-TC14S Phanteks PH-TC14S Phanteks PH-TC14S

NHD15

^ You could always paint the fans :P

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

^ You could always paint the fans :P

Or replace then with linus edition fans @_@