why do GPU and other PC components cost the least in US

Hi could anyone please explain why there is so much price differnce between US and other countries almost a 30% increase in countries like UK,INDIA etc..

Though the card gets manufactured in China,Taiwan and other asian countries but why the price difference so huge.

Also the actual manufacturing cost must be half or one third i guess like the case of Apple products.

Is it because of their proprietary tech and they have invested million on the R&D so now they sell the chip at a premium to the Board partners.

Way too pricey man almost the cost of a (High End PC Rig except GPU < <  Cost of an AVG GPU alone ).

People are saving ery penny for the thing which gets outdated in 2-3 years.

By the looks every year the price of the Flagship from both the RED and GREEN teams are increasing by a small factor

I hope i would get some answers....

CPU:i5-4460; Mobo:Gigabyte H97 D3H; RAM:GSkill Ripjaws X 2x4 GB 1600 Mhz; PSU:Corsair CS550; HDD:WD Blue 1 TB

Case:Corsair Carbide 200R ; Monitor:AOC i2369Vm(1080p IPS) ; Input:Logitech G502,Mk 345 ; GPU:MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Twin Frozer V

It depends on what you mean by increased. Amd's increased by around 100$ but that is new tech. Nvidia's decreased by 50$. 

That is if we look at the flagship for amd. If we look at the equivalent then it decreased by about 100$. The 390x is about 100$ cheaper than the 290x around launch. The 980 ti is 50$ cheaper than the launch price of the 780 ti.

You will know what is cheap if you shop PC components in Hong Kong.

Different countries, regions have different import tax, sale tax, this tax and that tax that adds to the final price of a product. 

I guess because of the huge taxes and custom duty. And this year when there was the budget revision, they increased duty tax on electronics. So the iPhone 6 baseline for example was ₹53,500 last year but now at MRP it's ₹60,000.

CPU: i5 4690K @ Stock                GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX @ Stock      SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 120GB (OS and Drivers)     Headset: Audio-Technica M20X

Case: Corsair Obsidian 250D        RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB LP             HDD: WD Caviar Black 2TB                                         Mouse: Logitech m185

OS: Windows 8.1 OEM                 PSU: Corsair RM650                                Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97N Mini ITX                         Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB