Looking for a mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Red (Or similar) with Blue LED backlights.

Hey guys!

I'm planning a build soon, and it turns out that the theme is going to be black and blue (total accident, lol). To go with this build, I'd like a mechanical keyboard, preferably with blue LED backlights. 

The only problem is that any blue LED keyboards I've seen online usually have Cherry MX blues, which is a deal breaker as I believe the noise from MX blues would drive my girlfriend nuts. Because of this, I'm looking for a Cherry MX red style mechanical key type - relatively quiet, light, and without a tactile bump (personal preference).

Do any of you know any keyboards that would suit my needs?

As far as style preferences go, I really like the look of both the Corsair K70 RGB (I would get that, but it's a bit expensive and I would most likely not use the all of the cool LED effects, so it'd be a bit of a waste) and the Cooler Master Quick Fire Ultimate (Perfect, except for the Cherry MX blues and lack of a wrist-rest. But I can live without the wrist rest).

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hey guys!

I'm planning a build soon, and it turns out that the theme is going to be black and blue (total accident, lol). To go with this build, I'd like a mechanical keyboard, preferably with blue LED backlights. 

The only problem is that any blue LED keyboards I've seen online usually have Cherry MX blues, which is a deal breaker as I believe the noise from MX blues would drive my girlfriend nuts. Because of this, I'm looking for a Cherry MX red style mechanical key type - relatively quiet, light, and without a tactile bump (personal preference).

As far as style preferences go, I really like the look of both the Corsair K70 RGB (I would get that, but it's a bit expensive and I would most likely not use the all of the cool LED effects, so it'd be a bit of a waste) and the Cooler Master Quick Fire Ultimate (Perfect, except for the Cherry MX blues and lack of a wrist-rest. But I can live without the wrist rest).

Corsair vengeance K70 come in the options of blue or red led's with the options of red or brown switches, Im typing on a black K70 with red switches and blue led's right this second.

Hey guys!

Check out Ducky keyboards

Corsair vengeance K70 come in the options of blue or red led's with the options of red or brown switches, Im typing on a black K70 with red switches and blue led's right this second.

I've noticed those, yeah. They look great! I was hoping for some cheaper alternatives, but I would love that keyboard all the same.

Does the board come with replacements for the red key caps on the W, A, S, D, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 keys though? I'd like them to all be black or whatever.

Check out Ducky keyboards

Any particular recommendations?

I've noticed those, yeah. They look great! I was hoping for some cheaper alternatives, but I would love that keyboard all the same.

Does the board come with replacements for the red key caps on the W, A, S, D, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 keys though? I'd like them to all be black or whatever.

all the black key caps are on by default those reds ones they show are the replacement caps you can put on. I took a few off my G710+ so i could have a few silver caps ;)

all the black key caps are on by default those reds ones they show are the replacement caps you can put on. I took a few off my G710+ so i could have a few silver caps ;)

Cool :D Thanks for the replies, and sorry it took me so long to reply.

The Ducky Shine 4 is really well built and easy to use. I prefer the no frills layout without the massive footprint that other manufacturer premium models tend to have. None of this macro bank bullshit right next to your escape key.

(I also have another keyboard with a macro bank by the escape key....)

Cool :D Thanks for the replies, and sorry it took me so long to reply.

lol i work 50+ hours a day, im  not on that much these days so no worries lol